1. When your mom says your cousin from the village is coming to visit, you and your siblings are like:
Your washing machine is coming.
- How she parks all her load from the village.
She will now carry all the bags she can find!
- How she looks at you when you’re having bread and sausages for breakfast.
“Which one is this one again o?”
- She’s only interested in garri and garri only!
The only food that makes her happy.
- When you give her cutlery to eat rice, she’s like:
Spoon for what? When she has hands.
- When she baths on the bathroom floor and completely ignores the bathtub.
Don’t let the devil use you OK!
- When you take her to the mall and she now wants to try herself.
My God what kind of human being is this
- Your cousin and Africa Magic Yoruba:
- When you now have to flush the toilet for her every time.
Because she always forgets.